Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Why?

Why start blogging?  Well, I am a 35 year old woman with three children, who works full time as a teacher, and who is married to a pastor.  I struggle with a lot of things...like how to balance working full time and being a wife and mother, how to keep the household clean and running smoothly, what it means to be married to someone who is in ministry, and how to keep my priorities straight and get the most out of this life God has given me.  I still have a lot to figure out! 

I recently realized that I have not been keeping God as the number one priority in my life for quite a while (like years) and I am realizing that I am not nearly the woman I could be had I continued to grow in my relationship with God all this time.  So I am committed to my journey with God...like never before.  I feel like I need to document the journey...both for myself to look back on and for others who might need encouragement in their walk with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment